Thursday, September 8, 2016

Audition #12 and Some Other Things

Hi everyone!

So, some news first.  Turns out I didn't get a callback for Audition #10.  I'm a little bummed, but as they say when one door closes, another door opens.  Case in point, what happened yesterday.

Since I decided to switch my audition day for Audition #11, I was fully prepared to have the day off.  But as it turned out, there was another open call for a show that worked with my schedule.  So in true performer fashion, I got on the subway and went to the studio where it was at.  Carpe diem!  (Or carpe auditionem in this case.  :p )

The audition went really well, and everyone in the room was super nice.  I also felt like I sang really well and they seemed to like what I did.  All the auditioners were also told that we'd find out about callbacks via email.  I haven't gotten any word yet, but who knows?  It's a waiting game at this point, so that's what I'm going to do.

While I'm waiting, there is some good news to share.  I have a callback for Audition #11 tomorrow!!  I'm really excited, especially since I'd really love to work with this company.  Today's mostly going to be me preparing for my callback, and maybe taking a nap.  Hey, we all gotta sleep, right?  :p

I'll be sure to update you all on what happens with my callback.  Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment