Hi everyone!
Today's my day off, so I figured I'd do a follow up post for the last entry. To begin with, I didn't get a callback for Audition #12. At the risk of sounding conceited, I was kind of surprised that I didn't get one. I mean, I considered that audition to be one of the better ones I've done in the past few days (heck, even the past few months) so it was a little surprising and disheartening not to hear anything back from them. Nature of the beast, I suppose.
With that said though, I do have some good news. A few days ago, I got a phone call from the people at Audition #11, asking me to a callback for their company. (Eeeeppp!!!). That happened yesterday, and I think it went really well. Like my first audition, everyone in the room was really nice and I had fun doing it. Rehearsals for this company start soon, so I imagine I should be hearing back from them within the next few days. Fingers crossed!!
I also went on another audition yesterday. Lucky for me, this one was in the exact same place as my callback. Talk about convienent! :p I went in, sang my usual 16 bars...and was asked to come back later in the day for a callback. I've heard about things like this happening before, but I never thought they could happen to me. I was pretty pumped, to say the least! :D. That callback was okay. We had to sing a piece from the show and read a scene. It wasn't my best, but I did it and that's that. No idea when (or if) I'll hear from them, but we can hope.
Before I head out today, I'm planning on working on more audition stuff. The work never ends!
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment